This website is operated by Gallery Rare Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Gallery Rare”)
- The Wholesale List
- The Virtual Consignment
- Auction Intermediate Service
- The customer shall provide obligatory customer information from the Contact Form in order to apply for the Services.
- In terms of operating the Services, Gallery Rare may amend this agreement without the consent of customer.
- In case that Gallery Rare may amend all or part of the Website Policy, Gallery Rare shall set the effective date in advance and announce on the Website prior 14 days.
Ⅲ - Notices
- Notices from Gallery Rare to customers shall be provided by the means judged appropriate by Gallery Rare, such as in writing, posting on the website of Gallery Rare, or other electromagnetic means, etc., unless otherwise provided.
- When a notice as referred to in the preceding paragraph is issued by posting on the website of Gallery Rare, the relevant notice shall come into effect as of the time when it is posted on the website.
- When a notice as referred to in Paragraph 1 is issued in writing or by electromagnetic means, the relevant notice shall be deemed to have been made as of the time when one business day has elapsed from transmission.
Ⅳ - Termination of Use of Services
- Customers may terminate the use of the Services at any time.
- When a customer is to terminate use of the Services, the customer shall apply to Gallery Rare by the method prescribed by Gallery Rare.
Ⅴ - Termination of Provision of Services
- Gallery Rare may terminate provision of the Services without prior notice to or approval from customer.
- Gallery Rare shall assume absolutely no liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or disadvantage incurred by customers directly or indirectly as a result of the preceding paragraph.
Ⅵ - Consultations
Ⅶ - Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Any disputes arising from or in relation to use of the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Osaka District Court or Osaka Summary Court as court of first instance.
Effective Date : 27 / April / 2023