Gallery Rare's Authenticity Process Against Counterfeit
All items Gallery Rare sell are stricly inspected. Gallery Rare is founded in 1979 and has a long history.
In addition to that, we are the organizer of "Japan Brand Advanced Auction.
We assure to provide trustworthy service to every customer by preventing the spead of counterfeit and fraudulent items.
In this page, we will intoduce our strict authenticity process against counterfeit.
Strictly and thoroughly inspected by going through our 7 steps:
- 1. Upon purchasing the items
- Our well trained professional buyers will inspect the items before purchase.
- 2. Before shipping to the Product Management Division
- All of the purchased items will be shipped to the Product Management Division.
Our professional buyers will reinspect the item before they are shipped.
- 3. At the Product Management Division Center
- Once the items reach to the Product Management Division, they will be inspected by our professional inspectors.
- 4. When taking the item photos
- After the items are inspected by the Product Management Division, the Photographer Team, who takes the item photos for our online stores, inspects the condition thoroughly.
- 5. Before listing the items online
- After the item photos are taken, the items will be inspected once again in order to ensure that the items do not have any damages or defects.
- 6. Before shipping to our physical stores
- After the items are listed online, they will be shipped out to our physical stores. Before the shipment, they will go through another inspection to make sure we did not miss any flaws.
- 7. At our physical store
- Once the items are delivered to our physical stores, our store staff will inspect their condition severely to ensure that they are not damaged during the shipment.
- 8. Before shipping to You
- After serveral inspections, we conduct a final inspection to guarantee that item is authentic and is in good condition.
Building a Counterfeit Database
The system is updated daily and we use this database for trainings for our professional buyers.
A Member of AACD
( "Association Against Counterfeit Product Distribution")
AACD is composed of over 100 distributors of secondhand brand products, and their goal is to eliminate distributors who deliberately circulates counterfeit and fraudulent products.
AACD aims to build a solid and stable market so that our customers can enjoy authentic secondhand products without doubts.About AACD
AACD's Strict Association Standards
In this auction, AACD checks if all items that go under the hammer meet their strict standards.
AACD Approved Authenticator
Those AACD qualified authenticators and buyers who have more than 10 years of experience, take the leading part to share as many authenticity information as they can and are also in charge of appraisal trainings that are held regularly.